American WholeHealth Networks, Inc., provides a variety of job opportunities in each of our office locations. We continually search for bright, dynamic people to join us as we develop and improve the healthcare of the future!
Our company’s culture is made up of core values which we seek to reflect today and wish to shape for tomorrow. Some of these values include Integrity, Family, Passion, Respect, and Excellence. It is our hope that, in the most sweeping plans and practices as well as in the smallest details, that these values will be mirrored in what we say and do every day. It is our expectation that all those affiliated with us will embrace these values as we create a human- and service-oriented culture.
We provide employees with a carefully tailored package of benefit programs that promote wellness, offer income protection, supply a vehicle for retirement savings, and provide health, dental, life, and disability insurance.
If you are an enthusiastic, talented, and service-oriented individual who can thrive in a fast-paced, multi-specialty healthcare environment, and are interested in joining our dynamic team, please review our current opportunities below.
American WholeHealth Networks, Inc. (AWHN), a healthcare industry leading Integrated Health and Wellness Company, is in need of a talented, driven, experienced career-oriented and dedicated individuals to take leadership and staff roles by joining our current entrepreneurial team in one of the following positions:
AWHN is looking for a strong Practitioner Recruiter to help develop their nationwide network of alternative medicine practitioners and instructors. The Network Development Specialist will be responsible for: the complete development of assigned geographical areas, meeting established performance and recruitment expectations; complete recruitment mailings for potential practitioners for inclusion in AWHN’s network; track recruitment progress, including follow-up calls to targeted practitioners; communicate with practitioners telephonically and provide details of client relationships as well as answer practitioner questions; supply consistent, accurate network updates and reports.
- Bachelors in Communications, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of Recruiting experience desired.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal communication skills with an excellent proficiency in phone work.
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel.
AWHN has an immediate need for a Credentialing Specialist. This position will be responsible for Practitioner application data entry. This will include researching and completing all practitioner applications, printing, filing, contacting providers as well as answering provider calls and mailing Credentialing Committee results and approvals. Perform system and paper audits to ensure data integrity and filing; data entry queries, maintaining provider database and contact providers for missing information. Perform various other tasks as assigned.
- Detailed oriented with good verbal communication and phone skills.
- Also, have the ability to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Customer Service background a plus.
- High School graduate required.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in an office environment required.
- Computer literate, including Excel and word processing required.
AWHN has an immediate need for Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the President of American WholeHealth Networks, Inc. Responsibilities include:
- Organize and manage all the affairs of the President’s office.
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of the President, coordinating meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Provide support related to special organizational projects.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations ·Assist in preparation of Board Meeting documentation and materials.
- Compile and Prepare matrices.
- Set-up and maintain executive files.
- Effectively multi-task with a “can do” attitude.
- Interface with all levels of internal management, and external divisional executives.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by the President.
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to handle employee sensitive and business information with utmost confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain and keep sensitive business matters with utmost confidentiality, therefore the integrity of character is essential.
- Must be able to work under pressure, manage time, set priorities and meet requisite deadlines.
- Must be able to think logically; pay close attention to detail, establish the procedure and follow through until completion.
- BA or AA degree with 5-8 years of administrative experience with at least 3 supporting senior-level executive required.
- Type WPM: 60-70.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST–CLINICAL REVIEWER
American WholeHealth Networks, Inc. (AWHN) is seeking a Part-Time Physical Therapist Reviewer to perform professional peer reviews as part of the AWHN Utilization Management program. Qualified individuals must be practicing Physical Therapist, practicing in the area of specialty, with current license.
- Organizational peer review, case management or utilization review experience necessary.
- Clinical experience in designing or reviewing outpatient protocols and/or experience in managed care/insurance industry are highly desirable.
- Education/Experience: Licensed Physical Therapist with at least 4-5 years clinical experience required.
This part-time position of 15-20 hours per week will be based in the AWHN’s Corporate HQ in Sterling, VA. AWHN offers a competitive salary, great opportunities for growth, and excellent benefits including 401(K).
To apply for positions, email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
Or mail to:
American WholeHealth Networks, Inc.
46040 Center Oak Plaza
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Be sure to indicate for which job you’re applying!